"Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?" - Anne Murray

Monday, March 5, 2012

Huntington Gardens Part II: People in the Garden

I hate to have my picture taken. Not just a little. I really really dislike it. And so, I don't often take pictures of other people either. I project my discomfort on them I guess. I would hate to make them as uncomfortable as I feel.



But in the Huntington Gardens I found myself taking pictures of the Children's Garden and just couldn't help taking pictures of the children there too. And it wasn't so bad. As long as they didn't really notice and could just keep on with whatever they were doing, neither of us got uncomfortable. No posed pictures going on.

So, welcome to the Children's Garden...












After the Children's Garden I was still in the mood and caught one last people picture. 



Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a comment?