"Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?" - Anne Murray

Friday, April 11, 2014

Things We Can't Do Without 2 - The Laundry Bag

Who knew, over ten years ago when I bought this inexpensive extra travel bag, that it would become an indispensable part of our full-time traveling life? 



It unfolds into a light but sturdy zippered bag with one side pocket, and holds two loads of laundry. 
Not only that, because it's a duffle design, I can throw it on my back like a backpack when I walk (or ride my bike) to the laundry. Who says laundry bags have to be long vertical rectangles with a drawstring top? 



After three years of heavy duty work, it's showing no sign of wear or tear.  It's also completely machine washable. I wish I could recall where I got it. There are however quite a few foldable, lightweight duffles with zippered cases available online and I'd recommend any one of those over a laundry basket any day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a comment?