"Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?" - Anne Murray

Monday, May 23, 2011

Just the Facts, Ma'am

Well, that's all I have time for anyway.

Who: Rick, Kona and Lenore
Where: Back and forth on the road between Naperville and Holiday Hour RV, Cortland, IL.
When: Every day.
What: Truck loaded with stuff, stuff, stuff.
How: Excited, stressed, and sometimes grumpy from the stress.

Additional facts:

May 22: Sold my Toyota.
May 24: Probably my last actual day at work.
May 27 and 28: Estate sale.
May 31: House closing and formally my last day at work.
June 1 - (circa) June 15 - NW KOA, Union, IL.
June 11 - Bon Voyage/Trailer Warming party, NW KOA, Lenore & Rick's trailer. All are welcome.
June 15 (we hope) - Leaving the lovely state of IL.

P.S. If you are coming to the party, please let us know so we can be prepared. Also, sign in at the KOA office before you come to our site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a comment?