"Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?" - Anne Murray

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Finally Heading North

I hope I'm not being overly optimistic here, but our RV is supposedly ready to role. We're picking it up later today and will head north to St. Augustine and then on to western Georgia. We spent last night in a nicer motel across the street, thank goodness, and had one last great pizza form Hungry Howie's.

Let me just say a few words about Hungry Howie's before I close. It's a chain that we've found mostly in the south that is often part of a gas station, or near one. It's nothing fancy by any means, but it makes a really good, consistent and inexpensive pizza (a large for about $6!). Much better than any other national chain, in my opinion. In fact, it's my favorite all around, and I'm a New Yorker who is very fussy about her pizza.

Hopefully my next post will not be from Titusville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a comment?