"Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?" - Anne Murray

Friday, April 22, 2011

Our New Home Has Arrived

It's now at the RV dealer, in Cortland IL. Rick is going to today to pay for it and see it for the first time. I hope to see it this weekend. I'm nervous and excited about seeing what it's really like, if it's really what we imagined (and ordered!). Rick is going to take pictures, and we'll post them here tomorrow.  He has to drop off the truck with the dealer to put on the hitch and install airbags under the back end. We already had the bed lined - sprayed with a product called Linex that protects the bed, and had a roll top cover for the back installed too. Now we're looking at various toolboxes for the bed.

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, I'm still trying to find some health insurance to replace the policy that's been covering us through my work. I may have found something out of South Dakota - a company called Medica that uses the United Healthcare network nationally. Many companies want you to have a permanent residence somewhere, and want you to use their local network, which doesn't work for us. Now I just have to wait and see if I'm accepted. I hate the whole insurance company racket. And that's about the closest I'm going to get to a rant on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to leave a comment?